Spray Tanning Training
Belle Angelique Boutique training courses are like no others on the market, so if you want to be the best, you have to take the best training available.
Course time: 10.00 am – 5.00 pm (Courses may overrun).
Location: Belle Angelique Boutique Training Academy, 50 Central Road, Worcester Park, KT4 8HY
Cost: £150 Upon completion of this course you will receive a fully accredited certificate from Professional Beauty Direct. This means you will be able to able to gain your public liability insurance immediately after this course.
STUDENTS TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN MODEL. MODEL WILL BE REQUIRED FROM 2.30-3.30PM. MODELS MUST NOT HAVE FAKE TAN ON OR HAVE ANY CONTRA-INDICATIONS. Please contact us if you are unable to provide a model or if you have any questions regarding spray tanning contraindications.
To Book: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A 50% booking fee is required to secure your place. The final payment is due 1 week before the course date.
Students will be trained using SiennaX equipment and solutions.
Spray tanning is one of the most highly requested treatments in today’s beauty industry. Clients are able to have spray tanning treatment without the risk of UV rays and achieve an absolutely flawless look in around 15 minutes. As a therapist you have the potential to earn on average £25 per spray tan and you can perform roughly 20 spray tans per 1 litre bottle of solution, so as you can see this a highly profitable treatment to perform.
Why choose us
At Belle Angelique Boutique Training Academy we are committed to giving you the best education possible which is why our classes are kept small with a maximum of 6 students per class, enabling you to receive as much 1:1 attention on the day as possible.
(A lot of other courses have anywhere from 10-25 students per class meaning you just won’t get the same amount of help and support on the day elsewhere).
Our training courses are specifically designed to provide you with all the theory and practical techniques, along with technical skills, hints, tips, advice and guidance that will equip you to become a talented and successful therapist. Most of this information cannot be found on any other course.
In addition to this, every student receives unlimited, lifelong support and guidance with all aspects of their career – again, this is simply not available elsewhere!
- The History of Spray Tanning
- The Skin and How Sunless Tanning Works
- Spray Tan Solutions
- Choosing What Percentage of DHA To Use
- Client Consultation
- Spray Tanning Contra-Indications
- Client Pre Tan Prep and Aftercare
- Tanning Equipment
- About Your HVLP Machine
- About Your Spray Tan Gun
- Cleaning Your Spray Tan Gun
- Preparing Your Work Area
- Step By Step Spray Tanning
- Hints and Tips
- Spray Tan Trouble Shooting
- Health and Safety
You will receive
- In depth Step-by-step training manual
- You will perform 2 case studies (spray tans) on the day of training (Meaning no case studies are required after)
- You will receive a spray tan on the day performed by another student
- Training equipment will be provided on the day
- You will be able to confidently carry out a spray tanning application after completing this course
- Fully insurable Professional Beauty Direct Certificate to obtain Public Liability Insurance
- You will receive lifelong help and support by head trainer and Ceo Hannah
Part of the course requires students to spray tan each other so please inform us immediately of any issues prior to the day if this is not possible.
Pre Tan Prep
- Bring dark loose clothing to put on after the tan.
- Wax or Shave at least 24 hours prior to application.
- Exfoliate a minimum of 24 hours before treatment but if possible ideally a few days before for a longer-lasting Tan. Ensure this is oil-free.
- Avoid bath or shower gels that contain oils or moisturisers.
- Do not apply deodorant, moisturisers, perfumes or make-up before the tan as these can act like a barrier.
- Paint nails and toenails with nail varnish or gel to avoid the tanning solution staining the nail.
- It is advisable to remove contact lenses prior to tanning so they don’t become stained and contaminated.
- Wear old underwear. (Disposable underwear can be provided upon request).
No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary
Please wear dark loose comfortable clothing for after your tan.
Please ensure you read and agree to our terms & conditions before enrolling onto any courses. Students may be required to work on each other.